Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our level head said we're not supposed to blog about school, our teachers, our principal or any negative comments about our friends. (or basically, anything related to school) .____.


Man, looking at the amount of "flaming" and complaints I had about our p/vp, the school and (a particular teacher) back in my AHS days, I would have been screwed updownleftrightcentre by now. Actually, I DID get screwed once in sec two, really badly too. lol. (the sentences sound gramatically incorrect shiat)

MY ENGLISH IS DYING.




Not that I have much to complain about school, anyway.

My class is getting MUCH MUCH better, because not all of them are bochap like I thought, and they seem pretty helpful, enthusiastic and genuine anyway. I got to mix with a few of the malays and Indians during various lectures and tutorials. (sorry for generalisation) Proud to say I can actually spell and remember all their names!!


k, besides the timetable. (whines)


Shaded = FREE PERIODS

As you can see, my earliest dismissal time is 4, and the latest EXCLUDING cca is 7:10. 4.5 hours of free periods on monday LOL.

Also, I'm THE ONLY PERSON IN 1A07 NOT TAKING MOTHERTONGUE LIT, so I'll be a loner at THE STUDY tomorrow. Heehee.





Syairah is the only other girl who's taking art from my class. DAMMIT, WE GOT DISMISSED AT 7 PM TODAY BEAT THAT. Art students lead a really sad life ): Today's studio practice was DRY as we didn't come prepared with researches for that sculpture. Oh, and I got appointed the art rep for no particular reason; my teacher's finger randomly pointed to me. (I think)

One mistake I did was to say "okay lor" when she pointed to me :/ Ohwell. Next lesson would be on friday during lunch period D:




Free periods were spent reading some econs notes (in the study ALONE! You know what's miraculous? I ACTUALLY ENJOYED STUDYING ALONE), brainstorming for ideas for the sculpture thing, AND talking to bekloo, yiting, wilson and dina @ the library! Yiting was SOOOO excited when she found out I love Leehom too ROFL!!


I (L) my Math and Geog teachers :D (the econs teacher is eccentric LOL. Hmm, if anybody from the school reads this...NO OFFENCE K ITS NOT NEGATIVE. HAHAHA)

Well, my art teacher seems much nicer on the second day and I have a feeling the reason for me being so happy today (EVEN THOUGH WE'RE DISMISSED AT 7) is beacuse of (THE GUST OF WIND THAT PASSED BY ME IN THE MORNING 8D. shhhh, secret code.)

I helped a few people tie their ties today for CT periods HAHA. Not that I'm very good at it, they turned out half squarish and half triangularish o_O




Random photos:


Went to the library with Glenda, and alot of people were having free period then


View from the library!


BAKED POTATO FROM GOODNEWS CAFE = love.

***************************************************************

Here are some photos from Orientation:

CETUS 2 ROCKS!!!!!


Day 1, task no. 1 :D


Sandra me glenda Nadirah Bekloo wendy! :D



House time before FINALE:


Maiyo, maiyo maiyo!


while the rest (with 1A02) were busy partying during house time... (I mean, SERIOUSLY partying. There were pole dances too man..)


we took pictures. The dancing down there was just CRAZY! (besides collage dance, that is)


Glenda Nadirah me azizah


WENDY! (who's already left us ): )


wilson! Who's gonna leave us soon -.- Now yao would be the only guy in our class HAHAHA.


There's abraham with his gay dance moves (and gay is not offensive)


Yao with his EVEN gay-er POM POM BUTT SHAKE CHEERLEADING MOVES. No I swear it was REALLY gay (but entertaining)


Finale:


Azizah, ME, Glenda, Nadirah, Sihui! :D (abraham went for lit class by then ): )



House games:


TALLEST ONE OF THE FOUR!

& cetus owns all!! Adoogen!


***************************************************************


Tata time to study for GEOGRAPHY QUIZ TOMORROW! The core geog students would be seperated from the combinedhumans ones for the next two lessons :/



One last thing. I'M FEELING EXTREMELY EXCITED FOR CCA TRIAL TOMORROW I DON'T KNOW WHY. ITS LIKE THE ONLY THING I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW! :D :D :D

No comments: